Doxology Music has announced the full details of its music business crash course, scheduled to hold on Saturday, September 3, 2016
The theme for the anticipated event is #Notes2Notes. The Doxology Music Business Crash Course (Series 1) will be anchored by some of the industry’s greats with various qualities to assist artistes, musicians, music producers and music promoters in becoming their best.
The facilitators are Sammie Okposo (Gospel Artiste/CEO Zamar Entertainment), Uche Nnaji (CEO of OUCH), Steve Babaeko (CEO X3M Media), Femi ‘Kwame’ Aderibigbe (CEO Virtual Media Network LTD), Timi Dakolo (Recording Artiste), Tee-Mac (Recording Artiste), Praiz (Recording Artiste), Adegoke Coker (Speaker/Author), Aderonke (OAP) and of course Wilson Joel, who is the host and the CEO of Doxology Music.
It is a comprehensive workshop organised to gear attendees to their best ever productive musical season.
The venue is Freedom Park, Onikan, Lagos; and the time is 9am.
1. The music business crash course, “#notes2Notes” is an empowerment workshop. Admission fee enables you to attend. It’s not befitting for the information you will get or the facilitators involved. Hence, it is not a “Course fee” . . .
2. Veterans in the industry would graciously share what you need to know to become better at your craft…
3. It’s not a record deal brokerage or promotion workshop. Although,how to go about that will be taught…
4. It’s an avenue for you to know what to expect as you journey through life with your music career.
5. Everything from entertainment Legal pitfalls & Creative flaws will be dealt with.
For more answers, kindly send your questions to email@example.com with subject “QUESTION #notes2NOTES ”
Please note that questions posted on any of our social media platforms may not get a fast response. Wishing you the best of luck and see y’all on the 3rd of September. Seats are going too fast, plug in now….